16.4.13

Tragic





Tragic


Kevin Tejan
13 April at 11:59 near Chandler, AZ

This will be my last post. I'm tired of never being able to make friends. I'm tired of not being to actually do something with a friend that I'll never have. I'm tired of going to mental health hospitalz for attempted suicide and then come out and lose all my grant money. Life sucks, it really does, and I hate living life that is meaningless, with no future, and nothing to life for. I've never had a girlfriend in my life, I doubt I will. Never had any real friends. I'm sure this is an immature post or whatever, if so just ignore it. You won't hear from me again anyway. I'm hanging myself. Goodbye guys. I love you all.

----lebih kurang 12 jam kemudian----

13 April at 22:26 near Chandler, AZ ·


Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone for caring so much about our son, Kevin Earl Tejan. We appreciate all the love, care and support you showed him. We know he had a lot of friends. We just wish he could have believed it more. We appreciate all who sent posts and tried to get him to change his mind and not do anything stupid. Thank you to Kelsey who called the Chandler Police Department and alerted them. That gave us a chance to possibly save him, rather than hours later finding him. Kevin hung himself in the garage and the paramedics tried their hardest to revive him. We love him very much and have a huge hole in our hearts this morning. Love, Paul and Joyce

No comments: